Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Brass Tornado

Ok I've made many of these tornado beads, but never one in gold wire.  Technically its not gold, its brass colored Artistic Wire, but for all intents and purposes it does the trick and is non-tranish wire.  I didn't think I would like it because I've never seen one done, but need I say its awesome!  With pieces of coil and Fire Opal Swarovski at ever turn how could it not be.  There are also some pale amber czech beads in there too.  Lots of kinks and twists and turns.  So much to look at you just want to keep spinning it.  All beads are 4mm.  This would fit a pandora or troll bracelet of your choice. Available on Etsy at www.etsy.com/TheBlueFlame

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job with this. Gold looks great. Nice choice of complimentary beads. Hugs, Rea

    ReplyDelete